Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

2015 - New Year's Resolution

Well, I think I'm going to set myself a resolution.  I did a similar one three years ago and did pretty well at it.
The resolution:
To make one greeting card every day (or seven per week).

Three years ago when I tried this, I actually managed to almost average that for the year (I fell just a bit short, mostly towards the end of the year).

I will post pictures of some of the cards on my other blog - the one for cards.

I even bought a calendar (one of the block ones that has a page for every day) that is all Mary Engelbert (I hope I spelt that right... the calendar is upstairs and I'm downstairs at the moment).  I will use each one on a card!

AND - if any of you readers are into making cards - and if you make a similar resolution, then I'll trade 1 card a week (or 4 per month) with you, if you like!  I'd send the card(s) without writing in them, so that you can use them yourself to send to other people. - - - What do you think?

Post if you are interested in doing this. (Oh, and if you don't think I have your address, please email it to me.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just silly...I commented but it disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Margaret! I don't make cards anymore. Sigh...I don't seem to have time. However keep egging me on and I might try again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get yourself a calender, like I did, and use each page as the 'centre' for each card... then you just need background paper, and something for the inside. I'll send you one card as a teaser during the first week of January.

      Delete
  3. I went backwards on my screen until I found my original comment. It's up above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Margaret. Keep egging me on! LOL

    ReplyDelete