Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Recent Photos

Here are some recent photos .... this first one was taken on May 30th, at the "Celebration of the Arts" fair where I had a table, selling my hand-made cards.
I sold 15 cards total - which I thought was pretty good.
Dad's sitting at the end of the table in the sunshine. He got a slight sunburn, and overdid it with wearing his prosthesis and got a few blisters.
He's had to wait for the past 2 weeks for the blisters to heal.
And then here's Cleo, my puss. This was taken while she was sitting on my lap!
She is such a sweetie, and sleeps with me at night.
(And loves sitting on the mouse pad so that I have to pet her and stop typing..... like she is trying to do now....)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time! Dad is looking great. I'd love to see more photo! Hint...hint...

    ReplyDelete