Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 17 - Sun Peaks - SURPRISE!

Well - I have found out I yelp when I'm surprised!  There we were, Sylvia and I, up at Sun Peaks on December 17th, waiting for customers to come when who should suddenly appear outside behind Sylvia in the window - Antoon!  I jumped up and yelped out - TONY! - Sylvia gave me a funny look and said - no way - turned around and saw him and said - holy crap on a cracker!

They had decided to drive up to visit for the day.  They phoned when they were in Chilliwack, to make sure we'd be home, and that's when Wim and dad told them that Sylvia and I would be up at Sun Peaks - so they made a detour and dropped in on us first, before heading on to Barriere to visit with dad and Wim.  We got Deb from the office to take our picture.

Pictured  l-r are Antoon's friend Karl, Sylvia, Merina (who came up with Antoon), myself, and Antoon.

1 comment: