Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Dress Like a Scarecrow Day, Aug 26, 2010

Thursday was Dress Like a Scarecrow Day in Barriere, BC. The Labour Day weekend brings the 61st Annual North Thompson Fall Fair & Rodeo and the whole town is gearing up for this big event. The Fair brings around 10,000 people into Barriere for the weekend and is the single biggest event every year for the municipality... and a whole lot of fun!

Thursday was a perfect chance for me to wear my tie outfit. I made the skirt years ago, and Sylvia just recently finished off the top. (I had sewn the ties together into panels and then gotten stuck on how to turn it into a top.)

Until further notice, this will be the picture for my blog.

Loretta, you may recognize the crow scarecrow on my hat... it's the one you gave me attached to a present a year or two ago.

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee...don't you look cute, Margaret! Yes, I remember that little scarecrow ornament. It's really hard to believe fall is around the corner. Wah!

    ReplyDelete