Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2009

And further back yet...





On my dad's side, the Houben's have lived in Sevenum, Limberg since the 1400's, and of course in the surrounding area's as well.

Above are some of the houses Houben's have lived in over the years.


On my mom's side, Konrad's family is German, while Auguste Tepper's family is half German, half Danish. I believe her father Wilhelm Tepper owned a factory in Denmark... but I'm rather vague on the details. If I can get dad to remember any of the bits I will add them in a later posting.


Of the Great Grandparents I only have 1 photo to share at this time and that is of Auguste Teelen, mom's grandma on her mom's side.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret, I've seen those houses in Sevenum, on a hot July day with our distant cousin. You have copies of them somewhere in your files. They are still in superb condition! It's nice to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete